In addition to the new regulations published by the City of Cornwall in regards to accessibility to the Benson Centre the Cornwall Indoor Soccer League will be enforcing the following.
- All coaches, referees, trainers and administration staff will be required to be double vaccinated.
- Only coaches, players, referees, trainers and staff will be permitted on the field house playing surface.
- Only individuals participating in the current game will be permitted on the field with the exception of registered coaches, referees and administration staff.
- We are requesting that only one parent per child attend the games.
- Spectators will not be permitted on the edge of the field. All spectators must be in the spectator area.
In light of these changes all registrants have until October 1st to request a refund. All request must be submitted via email to email@example.com before October 1st.
The Cornwall Indoor Soccer League Youth is also looking for coaches and referees. Any individual interested should do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all pertinent information such as.
Division you would like to coach
Contact Information – phone # and email
We thank you for your patience in these very trying times. We as an organization are doing our best to provide a program within the boundaries we’ve been provided.