|Court Size||Cost||Division||# of Teams||Tentative Day||Tentative Time
|Half Court||$140||U7 Mixed (Born in 2012-2013)||6/8 Teams||Saturday Morning||8:00 AM & 9:00 AM
|Half Court||$140||U9 Boys & Girls (Born in 2010-2011)||4/6/8 Teams||Saturday Morning||10:00 AM & 11:00 AM
|Half Court||$140||U11 Boys & Girls (Born in 2008-2009)||4/6 Teams||Saturday Morning||12:00 PM & 1:00 PM
|Full Court||$175||U13 Girls (Born in 2006-2007)||4 Teams||Saturday||2:00 PM, 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM
|Full Court||$175||U13 Boys (Born in 2006-2007)||4 Teams||Saturday||4:00 PM, 5:00 PM or 6:00 PM
|Full Court||$175||U15 Girls (Born in 2004-2005)||4/6 Teams||Tuesday Nights||6:00 PM, 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM
|Full Court||$175||U15 Boys (Born in 2004-2005)||4/6 Teams||Wednesday Nights||6:00 PM, 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM
|Full Court||$175||U18 Boys & Girls (Born in 2001-2003)||4/6 Teams||Monday Nights||6:00 PM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM or 9:00 PM
Registration dates & Location:
Saturday August 25th & Saturday September 8th from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM at the Benson Centre. (613-933-5103)
(Note that there will be a $60.00 charge on any registration received after the September 8th registration.)
Also note that there will be no refunds issued after October 13th, 2018.
Method of payment:
Cash or Cheques will be accepted – on cash payments, only small denominations will be accepted.
- Saturday (Monday) (Tuesday) (Wednesday)
Exhibition = October 6th (8th) (9th) (10th) & October 13th (15th) (16th) (17th).
- Regular season starts on Oct. 20th (22nd) (23rd) (24th).
- The indoor season will run on every weekend between October 6th, 2018 & March 2nd, 2019 except for Xmas day, Boxing Day, & New Years Day. (No soccer between Christmas and New Years)
- Playoffs: semi-finals will be on February 23rd, (Feb 25th) (Feb 26th) & (Feb 27th) with the finals on March 2nd (Mar 5th) (5th) & (6th).
- Tentative tournaments for the weekends in March 2019.
Photos will be taken on December 1st (Dec 3rd) (Dec 4th) (Dec 5th)
Note: The league reserves the right to move a player from a team and/or division for the good of the league.